All Weather Leather Dog Leash/Lead - Custom Leather Leash - 1/5'
How to Use This Lead/leash in 5ft (150cm), 7 ft (210 cm) length and diameter: 1/5inch (6mm)
- Over the shoulder Lead: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under your armpit.
Attach that leash/lead clip to the floating "O" ring to make a loop across your upper body.
Attach your dog to other end and go!!!
- 3.5( 105 cm) ft Lead/Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "O" ring which is sewed into the other end.
- Tether: Wrap the Leash/Lead around an object.
Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating "o" ring.
Never leave your dog unsupervised while tethered.
- 20" Traffic Leash/Lead: Make a 3.25' Leash and then grab the floating "O" ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends.
Now bring the "o" ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash/lead in half.
Clip the floating "O" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed "O" ring.
- Waist Leash: Wrap Lead/Leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating ring.
Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants.
Attach your dog and go!
- Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
- 7ft (210 cm) Leash: As isGeneral "Woof" leash Tip: If you feel that after reading this info you still have questions about ordering correct type leash please call, email or fax us and we will answer your additional questions and will help with selecting right leash for your dog and task
Leather dog Lead/Leash for training two length adjustable.
Leather dog leash size:
1/5 inch on 7 foot (6 mm on 210.0 cm)
1/5 inch on 5 foot (6 mm on 150 cm)