How to Use This leash/lead in 7 ft (210 cm) length and diameter: 1/5inch (6mm)
* Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite
to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under
your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating "o" ring to make a
loop across your upper body. Attach your dog to other end and go!
* 3.5( 105 cm) ft Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "o" ring which is sewed into the other end.
* Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the
handle end to the floating "o" ring. Never leave your dog unsupervised
* 20" Traffic Leash: Make a 3.25' Leash and then grab the floating "o"
ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends.
Now bring the "o" ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the
leash in half. Clip the floating "o" ring using the same clip that is
attached to the fixed "o" ring.
* Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to
the floating ring. Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will
help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants.
Attach your dog and go!
* Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
* 7ft (210 cm) Leash: As isROUND LEATHER diameter 6mm police dog leash for training